Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cowboy Collectibles -- More Horse Themed Watch Fobs

Stewart's Horse Clipping Machine circa 1905

In an earlier post about Cowboy Collectible watch fobs I explained it gives me a good deal of pleasure to learn about some of things that my grandfathers may have used in their everyday life. 

It's one of the reasons I'm attracted to 'Horse Themed Watch Fobs.'  There's a better than good chance my granddad, his dad, or even his granddad used some of these products to keep their saddle and draft horses working.


Here's a circa 1905, advertising watch fob for the Stewart horse clipping machine (pictured above).  Can you imagine clipping your horse with one of these?


I love the image on this Standard Horse Shoe Company watch fob from Boston.


According to reverse side on this 1918 fob the Grand Island, Nebraska Horse & Mule Company held an auction every Monday and Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment